JAVA2DAYS 2016 CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW OPEN!
IMPORTANT DATES 2016
Call for Papers opens: August 23, 2016
Call for Papers closes: October 10, 2016
All submissions must be received on or before October 10th, 2016 at 23:59 (EET).
- Talks: 25 and 50-minute presentations (traditional presentation format); Maximum of 2 (two) speakers;
- Workshops and Hands-on Labs: From 90 to 120-minute sessions (presentations and/or hands-on labs); Maximum of 3 (three) speakers;
- Discussion Panels: From 40 to 80-minute discussions (short presentation and Q&A); Maximum of 4 (four) speakers;
- The original author(s) of a presentation must submit for the Call for Papers.
- Each submission must include all the mandatory fields (*)
- Abstract (maximum character limit is 1000 characters, including spaces)
- Track (please select one of the listed conference tracks)
- Session Type (please select the format in which the topic will be delivered)
- Summary (for selection process only)
- Level (the knowledge level of the targeted attendees)
- Link/s to supporting materials (please send us a link/s to show your experience and presentation skills. If you do not have a video, please record a short demo-presentation (up to several minutes) and send us the link.
- Please send us also a short bio especially if you do not have supporting materials specified above
- Submissions that highlight new research, tools, vulnerabilities, etc. are highly recommended and will be given priority.
- Alternative and interactive formats are encouraged.
- Speakers may submit more than one proposal but each proposal must be submitted via a separate submission form.
- Each submission must include detailed bibliographies acknowledging prior work in the space, distinguishing or highlighting how your presentation is different.
Java2Days 2016 Conference Tracks:
- Java Language and Backend (Java EE, Spring, App Servers, MOM and others)
- Java Architecture, Performance and Security
- Android & Other Clients
- Other JVM Languages (Scala, Groovy, JRuby, Jython)
- Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Big Data & Analytics
- QA Engineering
- Cloud, DevOps and Infrastructure
- Development Process, Methodologies, Tools
- Security and Risk Management
- Innovations, IoT, Robotics
You can also apply for CodeMonsters Conference – Java2Days co-event that covers all other not Java-related technologies.
Please, note that all submissions and ideas are welcome at email@example.com . We are not limited to the tracks listed above.
After submitting a proposal speaker/s will receive an email notification within 48 hours of receipt of the submission. After selections have been completed, all submitters will receive an email confirmation of acceptance or rejection (till October 15th). We usually confirm selected presentations within 2 weeks as of the receipt of the submission.
Speaker/s will be contacted directly if Java2Days Review Team have any questions about a submission.
If you need examples, you can look at Java2Days 2015 agenda here.
EACH SELECTED SPEAKER WILL BE PROVIDED WITH:
- All speaker amenities at Java2Days Conference (including stay at 4* hotel in Sofia)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner all conference days
- VIP Java2Days&CodeMonsters Dinner with Speakers
- VIP BusinessBooster Cocktail with Investors
- VIP Party with speakers and special guests
- Mega Developers Party
- Speaker Conference Bag
- Speaker Custom Gift
- Extra conference pass for a friend
- Discussion Panels: From 40 to 80-minute discussions (short presentation and Q&A); Maximum of 4 speakers
Here you can find more information about:
If you have any questions regarding your submission or need more information about reimbursement of speaker expenses, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to see you at Java2Days 2016!